Vionic Black Sneakers
Leather uppers and rubber soles deliver traditional comfort—a strip of metallic webbing and metal-tip laces bring a bit of bling.
- Footbed: Removable Microfiber Jersey Covered EVA Orthotic Insert.
- Outsole: Durable Rubber.
- Two types of different laces included (Standard Black and one leopard (Like the picture)
- For the greatest comfort, we recommend wearing your new Vionic footwear for just a few hours for the first few days to allow your feet to adjust to the new level of orthotic comfort and support.
- Within one to two weeks you should find the product completely comfortable and supportive.
- To preserve the appearance of your Vionic shoes, we recommend that you clean the leather, if needed, using a dry, cotton cloth to wipe away dirt or dust.
Designed in USA
Vionic Shoes with Orthaheel Technology
Vionic Sandals feature Orthaheel Technology and come in both Men's and Women's. There are many sizes and styles to choose from and even multiple widths. Podiatrist-designed, biomechanical orthotic footbed with arch support and deep heel cup which helps support and realign the feet back to their natural position.
This podiatrist-designed biomechanical contouring, known as Orthaheel Technology, is built right in to each and every shoe, sandal and slipper for men and women. It is tried, trusted and often times life-changing, based on more than 30 years of podiatric medical success and raving customer satisfaction. Such credentials distinguish the brand as unparalleled in both innovation and value.